Thursday, December 20, 2012

Buy the Ticket and Take the Ride

It has been a year of discovery here in Southern California, coming home to my roots and adventuring in my back yard. While I had a blast, it's time to get on the road again! I have been searching the web the last few months in search of a new contract marine bio job. A few conditions I had, it had to be in a place I have never been and something I have never done. I also want to get my hands dirty, since my specialty is field work. Lucky for me an opportunity in Alaska came up and I jumped at it. For the next 4-5 months I will be working on the Crab boats in Alaska! Not as a fisher woman but as a concerned marine biologist, monitoring the crab populations and all that is associated! So, next adventure Alaska! As a wise man once told me, buy the ticket and take the ride. I am doing just that and am anxious for the adventure in the Bering Sea! Stay tuned for all the pictures, ice, snow and waves coming this way! Much love and light and happy holidays friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment